How long does it typically take...

MamaParrotHead

to get your laundry back from the "laundry special"/bag deal mid week on a 7 day sailing?

Thanks!

(p.s.--and I have attempted doing my own laundry onboard...NOT interested in wasting my time that way again. I'd rather budget the $15 than waste my precious vacation time being frustrated and babysitting washing machines.;))

to get your laundry back from the "laundry special"/bag deal mid week on a 7 day sailing?

Thanks!

(p.s.--and I have attempted doing my own laundry onboard...NOT interested in wasting my time that way again. I'd rather budget the $15 than waste my precious vacation time being frustrated and babysitting washing machines.;))

You will need to have your Laundry bag picked up before 10am if you want it back that same evening around 6pm.

If the bag is picked up after 10am then you will get it the following morning.

Hurry up and make Platinum and you wont have to worry about it or pack more then you need.

Fred

Thanks!

Its on Wednesday i take it? Wonder how much one could pack in that bag :confused:

Thanks, Fred.

Max...I've been doing some reading on it. They say the secret to getting the most bang for your buck on the deal is rolling everything uber tight. People have said that the steward returns the clean laundry in 2-3 clean bags what they had rolled and stuffed in one bag, LOL.

I'm just looking to maximize packing space for the four of us...a few pairs of shorts and a few tshirts. Although I just remembered we have 2 cabins, therefore 2 bags. I think that covers us sufficiently.

Can anyone tell me if the bag is plastic or paper?

Thanks, Fred.

Max...I've been doing some reading on it. They say the secret to getting the most bang for your buck on the deal is rolling everything uber tight. People have said that the steward returns the clean laundry in 2-3 clean bags what they had rolled and stuffed in one bag, LOL.

I'm just looking to maximize packing space for the four of us...a few pairs of shorts and a few tshirts. Although I just remembered we have 2 cabins, therefore 2 bags. I think that covers us sufficiently.

Can anyone tell me if the bag is plastic or paper?

Paper so bring some type of Tape to secure them.

Fred

Archived