Mariner of the Seas/LA

seahag07: Have you joined our roll call for this trip? Lots of fun people sailing with us. Most of us upgraded today to a GS when the price became very low. I wanted an upgrade, but thought better of it, since I've never been offered one.

By chance, would you be willing to tell me how many cruise credits you have?

Congratulations on the upgrade!:D

Go here for our roll call list! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=581311

ok thank you, sounds like you will be on board with us! Just got our call from rccl upgrading us to a JS! See you on the ship, we are on deck 9.

I join Celia to invite you to come over to the meet and mingle section and join us. We had a killer cabin..........9318....maybe you got it. We got paid to be moved.

Rick

Hey thanks for all the info everyone! Glad Allen will be on board, we had him last year, he is great! We've been lucky with the upgrades for the last 4 or 5 cruises, and we almost bought into the GS, but decided to wait. Glad we did! A JS is great too, and with all the diamond plus discounts, it's a cheap 2 weeks! (this will be cruise 43/44)

RCCL really does a lot for their loyal cruisers, and we have been with them for a long time! The perks are there, it just takes time to earn them.

if you have 44 cruise credits, it is interesting that you got upgraded since I have 60 and my friend has 70+ and both of us did not get upgraded! I guess that is how RCCL works their D+ guests. Maybe I shouldn't cruise so often?! LOL!

Glad you got the JS and I sure hope you come over and post on our thread!

Archived