Golden Princess May 5, 2009 - checked luggage question

aoverby

We are booked on the 4 day Alaska sampler on the Golden Princess May 5-9. We live in Seattle so are taking the train to Vancouver BC that morning. When we get to the port (Canada Place) can we check our luggage or do we have to just carry it all on? We'd like to check a bag if possible ;)

We are booked on the 4 day Alaska sampler on the Golden Princess May 5-9. We live in Seattle so are taking the train to Vancouver BC that morning. When we get to the port (Canada Place) can we check our luggage or do we have to just carry it all on? We'd like to check a bag if possible ;)

You may certainly can if you wish, although just for a 4 day I would not think you would have many suitcases but then I do not know how much you pack but of course you can check luggage in.

Marilyn

You will find porters available at Canada Place to take whatever luggage you want to check with them and they will make sure it is put on the ship for you...there are signs around saying that tipping is not necessary but I would suggest a tip of $1/2 per bag would be in order.

Archived