Princess online pricing

lfy

I have been checking a number of online agencies who have live pricing to price the 2/19/05 Caribbean Princess. Over the last 2 days the prices rise and drop dramatically on inside and ocean view cabins with cabin categories appearing and disappearing. Can anyone explain why this is so or what is happening. Thanks

Hi Ify. I too have been keeping an eye on that particular cruise as we are booked on it and I have been checking to see if there will be a price reduction. So far nothing cheaper than when I booked this cruise last spring. I do know that final deposit is due for this cruise next week, 12/6 I believe. Maybe after this date you will see reductions.

Being that this is President's week, a popular week due to school's being on vacation, different travel agencies might be holding bulk space. A travel agent will have to offer exactly how this works, but it might have something to do with the fluctuations in price as each agency either has to keep the space they have or turn it back into Princess.

If you decide to go on this cruise check out our roll call http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=80839. Good luck and hope you will be sailing with us.

Bill

Archived