Possible CC Group Cruise to Alaska, June 22, 2010 Aboard Carnival Spirit

dsb9938

You can call Johna and ask her about it if you want.

Just tell her it's the CC Alaska June 22, 2010 group.

She may not be ready yet, I don't know.

I booked in advance because I wanted a specific cabin.

AFT WRAP BABY!!!!!!

:eek:

Johna? With CC? Do you have a number?

I'm not panicking at all.

But it seems the rest of the place is.

I find in unbelievable.

Oh NO! I didn't mean you. I mean "we" as in general "WE". I was commenting that "we" are all discussing it on here because were afraid of losing our vacations....

WooHoo! I just did and left a message as instructed! Thank you!

We have always wanted to see Alaska! So as soon as Johna calls me back we will be booked.

Have you been there before? Is so how long ago?

Excellent news!

No I have not yet been, the new itinerary is the whole reason I am now going. Round trip to Seattle is perfect for me.

Please let me know when she calls you back.

I hate this whole swine flu business because it has the potential of being bad. As a nurse, I know that there is no cure for a virus and it continually mutates which makes it unable to find a cure (hence aids). Anyway, the medical community has always feared a huge viral pandemic (bird flu, a return of the spanish flu etc). Anyway, the good news is that this flu is responding to antivirals (unless it mutates). So, we are lucky. Our hospital has a stock pile of tamiflu for employees because we are often at the frontline of exposure and we certainly wouldn't want to infect our families.

It is believed that the cases (and death toll) are worse in Mexico because people don't routinely seek medical attention unless they are very sick. By the time they are that sick, it is too late for the antivirals to work (within 48 hrs). I don't think people need to change their plans. They should just practice good hygiene and use common since. Okay, enough for the nurse talk.

Crap....I am going to Coz on the Inspiration in 35 days....please don't cancel my port!!!!!!

I hate this whole swine flu business because it has the potential of being bad. As a nurse, I know that there is no cure for a virus and it continually mutates which makes it unable to find a cure (hence aids). Anyway, the medical community has always feared a huge viral pandemic (bird flu, a return of the spanish flu etc). Anyway, the good news is that this flu is responding to antivirals (unless it mutates). So, we are lucky. Our hospital has a stock pile of tamiflu for employees because we are often at the frontline of exposure and we certainly wouldn't want to infect our families.

It is believed that the cases (and death toll) are worse in Mexico because people don't routinely seek medical attention unless they are very sick. By the time they are that sick, it is too late for the antivirals to work (within 48 hrs). I don't think people need to change their plans. They should just practice good hygiene and use common since. Okay, enough for the nurse talk.

Crap....I am going to Coz on the Inspiration in 35 days....please don't cancel my port!!!!!!

Thank you nurse. My mom is a nurse and was saying the same thing. Have common sense and wash your hands. I have to carry the anti bacterial spray hand cleaner everywhere I go. Your right about this being a scare for everyone though. Its just spreading so fast.

I hope it doesn't effect anyone's cruises. That would be a tragedy!:D

Well the US is advising people not to go south of the border unless necessary. It might be a matter of time until ports are cancelled. Oh well, I still plan to be on that ship!!

:D

Are you kidding? I have the Mexico cruise in 3 weeks and leave the very next day for Detroit.

Then a month later I have the Caribbean cruise.

This one is the one I get to do the best planning for though!

Wonder if I can squeeze one more in later this year, the fall maybe.

:D

well damn! i forgot i was supposed to do this.

EDIT: I wrecked it.

LOL, you're not the only one. Simply is supposed to as well.

You can email them to fix anything, or just delete and start over.

At the bottom of the page is an edit section.

Select the one you want to delete and put in the password.

On the edit page, at the bottom, is a delete everything button.

Put in the password and click the button.

At the bottom of the page is an edit section.

Select the one you want to delete and put in the password.

On the edit page, at the bottom, is a delete everything button.

Put in the password and click the button.

I have retrieved the password for the one i want to delete at least 5 times. After I retrieve it, I have tried to enter the password, and then it says that the passwords do not match.

It is broke, and I am frustrated. There IS no edit button to the left of the information.

Ergo, I don't like it, and what's more, I don't like it.

EDIT: okay, I got it to work. I am less grumpy towards it now. :)

Archived