Possible CC Group Cruise to Alaska, June 22, 2010 Aboard Carnival Spirit

dsb9938

It's kinda complicated.

Laura wasn't gonna let us do it, but then she discovered that there was a whole group that couldn't do May or Sept because of school and kids and stuff.

But she decided that right before her cruise. So now I know she's dealing with a backlog of email and work.

Knowing and understanding doesn't make it easier though!!!!

:cool:

It's kinda complicated.

Laura wasn't gonna let us do it, but then she discovered that there was a whole group that couldn't do May or Sept because of school and kids and stuff.

But she decided that right before her cruise. So now I know she's dealing with a backlog of email and work.

Knowing and understanding doesn't make it easier though!!!!

:cool:

Well, we should be luck we are not Laura and have to deal with all she has to do.

Since you did not post anything for quite a while, I did contact my own TA. She had not done anything, in fact I am not sure she has even looked at anything yet. Do we all get our own TA, or is Laura in charge of all of us?

Johna is the CC TA that we will use for group rates/goodies.

Search this thread for her name and you will find her number.

Several of us have already booked. I had to have my aft wrap and wasn't taking chances. :D

But she can book you and take care of the rates and things.

Johna is the CC TA that we will use for group rates/goodies.

Search this thread for her name and you will find her number.

Several of us have already booked. I had to have my aft wrap and wasn't taking chances. :D

But she can book you and take care of the rates and things.

My group and I are also waiting for pricing so I've been watching your thread to see if you have had any progress. How were you able to book without the group rates?:confused: Hopefully we both get them early next week!;) Thanks!

My group and I are also waiting for pricing so I've been watching your thread to see if you have had any progress. How were you able to book without the group rates?:confused: Hopefully we both get them early next week!;) Thanks!

Just checking in..:o I think you both will find Johna from Cru-Con easy to work with.. She is very nice and I have made a couple changes to my reservation and you just e-mail her and she takes care of it.. Once you book with her she will tell you that should you need her for anything to e-mail her as she get's her e-mails faster then her voicemails..:D I don't think it's a perfect system BY FAR but it has seems to work for her.. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH GROUPS ON GETTING THE "OFFICAL" word soon.. Kurt :)

She will book you into a group rate from her agency, then if CC gives the go ahead just move you into your own CC group.

We still get all the same goodies, but until Laura says so, we can't advertise as an official group on the boards.

She will book you into a group rate from her agency, then if CC gives the go ahead just move you into your own CC group.

We still get all the same goodies, but until Laura says so, we can't advertise as an official group on the boards.

Thanks for the info. I've got some other questions. If you have a few, I'm on Yahoo IM. Thanks!

Just popping in to say Enjoy your cruise! I know exactly how you feel! Did the Jeep tour in Freeport, it was interesting!

Hopefully you will hear soon, I got the Group Forum the Friday before I left on mine so talk about rushing - still have lots of work to do on it! But, All the Alaska GROUP are going to be wonderful and have a GREAT Time! The last poster is correct Johna is Great to work with.

Fingers and Toes crossed you will hear soon!

Archived