Can I return a prepurchased cruise gift on board the ship??

MIAMIMEDIA

I purchased a kids backpack for my kids but I am concerned that it will not be age appropriate for my 12 year old. Can I return it if my son thinks it is too babyish for a credit? If so, who do I return it to and where do I go? (Kids club or the front desk) Are returns of prepaid cruise gifts possible??

Thanks

I purchased a kids backpack for my kids but I am concerned that it will not be age appropriate for my 12 year old. Can I return it if my son thinks it is too babyish for a credit? If so, who do I return it to and where do I go? (Kids club or the front desk) Are returns of prepaid cruise gifts possible??

Thanks

I would try and cancel it now before you board .

once on the ship I think it will be near impossible.

Plus I dint think your 12 year old will find it age appropriate .

Thanks

The back pack is not age appropiate for a 12 year old. It is more for a 4-7 year old instead. Why don't you call NCL before you are on board and see if they can either cancel it or maybe replace it with the smoothie package, or the soda package instead?;)

DD10 never used the backpack, but DD4 did. We used DD10s for wet bathing suits in the suitcase. They use the t-shirts as night shirts and still like them. The cup wasn't used. They did both use hats. What is the price difference for the backpack relative to the soda sticker? If it is close, then it may be worthwhile.......

We get the backpack for our 12yo son. Not really for the backpack itself, but it does contain a t-shirt, cap which come in useful. Also if he drinks a lot of soda, then it is worth keeping for that alone. They get an armband which allows them to go to any bar and get a drink when they want.

Archived