cc cabins summit

astrocat

Astrocat--I talked to you on our roll call and didn't see before that you are from Wellington. DH and I were there last year on our Mercury Aust/NZ cruise--our last cruise together. Lovely city!

My new travel companion and I got unexpectedly upgraded to CC cabin 8122, a first for both of us.

sunnycruise4-Were there trivia games on the activities schedule on Summit? The other ships have them and I'm assuming it is the same with Summit.

Thank you both! I think the cabin will be just fine .. found out yesterday that we have 7184 confirmed so now looking forward to enjoying the view.

Kathie .. its a gorgeous blue sky day here in Wgtn toda. The harbour is glassy and not a breath of wind. Autumn crispness in the air though! I am glad you and DH enjoyed it here together ..

Kia Ora again.

Any thoughts on merits (or otherwise) of CC cabins on Summit 7182 through 7200? Views / noise and so forth?

Many thanks ...

We were in cabin 7185 in March. There was no noise very quit. The verandas on deck 6 extend on about 3 foot out from our railing, so the cover over the veranda extends out 3 foot. The only time it was an issue was went we were in port you cannot see staight down. The cabins are great for two but if you have three as we did, it gets crowded. When the sofabed is open you have to crawl of it to get to the veranda. Overall we loved it. We have booked the Summit next spring in a cc cabin Hopes this helps. :)

Archived