Hotwire..what is the chance?

manjss

Hi Again, I've never done Hotwire, but did some research today on it. I am looking to bid on the Condado Plaza, and I believe it's considered a 4 star hotel. It had all the amenities listed, so my question is what is the chance that I can get Condado via Hotwire? Does anyone know what are the other hotels considered 4 star? Or should I just pay the $199 for a city view (not including the taxes & other fees?) Thanks!

If you haven't already checked out betterbidding.com and biddingfortravel.com please do. They are excellent sources for figuring out what you are bidding on before you do a hotwire or priceline bid. They will also show you what others are getting the hotels for during your travel dates so you can be sure that you are getting a good deal!

Hope this helps!

I have never had a bad experience with Hotwire. When picking a hotel on its own you do not get the name until after you book. That is why you get such a great price. I stayed in Hilton and Hyatt in Boston for under $100. a night. I also stayed at Treasure Island in Los Vegas for $44. per night. If you book your flight with your hotel they will give you the names as you cannot tell what price for each.

Hope this is helpful. I have booked about 30 hotels total over the past 6 years.

Archived