Another Upgrade ?

Brennbob

I know this subject is brought up very often, but I was attempting to get some information on when the cabin prices may drop. I sail on April 11th and there are about 12 balcony rooms available from what I can tell and I am wanting to call and try and pay to upgrade to one once the price goes down some. I was told to wait until one week out, but I wanted to see if I could get some others to validate this. I assume there are so many rooms left because it is right after Spring Break.:rolleyes: We would really like a balcony but from what I keep reading the Upsell Fairly rarely flies so I really want to just call on my own. Thanks everyone for any advice and help.:)

did you book this direct with NCL or through a TA? if a TA then call and ask them to call the re-accomodation desk and see what they can do. but yes a week, or less,is the most likely time to be sucessful.

Yes I booked directly through NCL. Do you think if I call and ask for the reaccomidation desk they will speak to me? It just seems that the same amount of cabins is available everyday. Thanks for you quick response.

Call your PCC to see what it would cost. The reaccomodation desk gets abused by all of us from time to time and then they adopt a policy of don't call us, we'll call you. Of late they have been on the policy of don't call, but some are reporting here that they got a response. So, start with your PCC. I just cringe when I see posts like this and it usually triggers a lot of activity here and then the desk gets too many calls.

Archived