Cycling Maui

goaliedb

We will be on the May 2nd NCL cruise.

This will be our first cruise, and first trip to Hawaii! We are very excited and counting the days. To be honest, at this point, we havent planned all our excursions (that is on the top of the to do list this weekend).

The only definite, at this point, for myself, is a bike ride with Go Cyclling Maui. While I had really wanted to do the ride up Haleakala, the organizer of the ride told me that he has clients from the cruise before, and time became a factor and a hastle. I had looked at several cycling tours but it seems the others drive you to the park, then drop you off at the entrance and let you ride down (on cruiser bikes). On actually promoted "only 400 yards of pedaling)

At this time, I plan on doing the 4 to 5 hour ride on the west side of Maui. I'm sure it will be exciting.

Go Cycling Maui was recommended to me. But that ride up Haleakala has always been on must do list. If there was a way to make it work, I want it to happen. But at the same time, I don't want to create pressure on myself or the ride organizer, and of course, I want to make sure I have as much quality family time as possible.

Has anyone has an dealings with Go Cycling Maui, or any recommedandations. Keep in mind, I dont want the van ride up and the coast down on cruisers.

Archived