Question-Explorer of the Sea

Hi,

We are due to go on our first cruise on the 26th April (very excited!!!)

I am aware one of the places on the itinerary is Puerto Rico. However a few months ago we received a letter from the Royal Caribbean saying that we wouldn't be stopping at Puerto Rico (can't remember the reason why.) And the first 3 days would be at sea.

Now i have received my tickets today and Puerto Rico is on the itinerary, and i was just wondering if anyone can shed any light on this and if we are stopping there or not?

Many thanks

Rachel

yes, we are going to puerto rico. from 4pm until 11:59 pm. they didn't update the cruise docs, but it is updated on the website. also, in case you didn't know, the times for antigua and barbados have changed. we are leaving barbados at 4pm instead of 5pm, and arriving in antigua at 10am instead of 9am. check the website.

Hi,

We are due to go on our first cruise on the 26th April (very excited!!!)

I am aware one of the places on the itinerary is Puerto Rico. However a few months ago we received a letter from the Royal Caribbean saying that we wouldn't be stopping at Puerto Rico (can't remember the reason why.) And the first 3 days would be at sea.

Now i have received my tickets today and Puerto Rico is on the itinerary, and i was just wondering if anyone can shed any light on this and if we are stopping there or not?

Many thanks

Rachel

We are on the same cruise. PR has been added again and Tortola dropped. There is a thread on the ROLL CALL Forum for this cruise. you need to get on that. Happy reading.

Archived