My Inspiration Review, with pictures, 3/19!!

beach410

Thanks for the review!! We are taking our first cruise, on the Inspiration, in 4 weeks!! Can't wait.... it was really nice reading through your details :)

You picked a great ship for your first cruise. Inspiration is a particularly well-run machine. Have a good time! :)

Beach10, what a wonderful review!! I really enjoyed it. We will be on the Inspiration in Sept. We've been to Grand Cayman and Cozumel once before and figured they are worth a few more return visits. I live for a cruise and these great reviews and pictures help make the wait a little more bearable. Thanks again!! Oh, I don't know if I missed it or not but how many bottle of liquor did you take off the ship when you returned?

We had 8 :eek:. On our last cruise, we never bought liquor, we made up for it this time! They had a great sale on Absolute, two bottles for 21.95!! We still saved money paying the extra fees at the end.

This was the absolute best review--it made me feel like I was there. Oh wait....I was!! :D I am "the friend" in the review. It was the very best week spent with the very best of friends. This was my 6th Carnival cruise and my 2nd on this ship. Everything was as perfect as the OP said. I love the renovations done to the ship, most especially in the public bathrooms. In past cruises I have been disgusted more than once in the public bathrooms, but not on this ship. I know that is a silly thing to mention, but it was something that I noticed.

To the person that asked about cameras, I use a Nikon Coolpix S51, and I DH uses a Nikon D50 (SLR) with various different lenses. He is a photo buff, while I am more of a point and shoot gal.

I bought liquor on the cruise (4 Cruzan Rum for $29) but I bought my Absolut in Cozumel. The liquor store right at the port had a special that it was 2 for $20. Typically the ship is the cheapest, but not in this case. My friend had already bought hers on the ship, but I was trying to abstain. Ha! See how that worked out....but at least I saved $$. :)

Perfect cruise, perfect port, the BEST weekend getaway. Can't wait to do it again!!!

This was the absolute best review--it made me feel like I was there. Oh wait....I was!! :D I am "the friend" in the review. It was the very best week spent with the very best of friends. This was my 6th Carnival cruise and my 2nd on this ship. Everything was as perfect as the OP said. I love the renovations done to the ship, most especially in the public bathrooms. In past cruises I have been disgusted more than once in the public bathrooms, but not on this ship. I know that is a silly thing to mention, but it was something that I noticed.

To the person that asked about cameras, I use a Nikon Coolpix S51, and I DH uses a Nikon D50 (SLR) with various different lenses. He is a photo buff, while I am more of a point and shoot gal.

I bought liquor on the cruise (4 Cruzan Rum for $29) but I bought my Absolut in Cozumel. The liquor store right at the port had a special that it was 2 for $20. Typically the ship is the cheapest, but not in this case. My friend had already bought hers on the ship, but I was trying to abstain. Ha! See how that worked out....but at least I saved $$. :)

Perfect cruise, perfect port, the BEST weekend getaway. Can't wait to do it again!!!

Hey lady!!

Yes, I agree the restrooms are 100% nicer, real modern and look brand new.

I cant wait to do again either, well, with you guys! :D

• 3 years later...

Archived