Spirit Air Rates - How long before posted

steveNcindy

I am looking at booking a cruise from FLL departing Feb 8, 2010 - the Monday after Super Bowl (Feb 7 in Miami).

Northwest has direct flights leaving Feb 5 ( a couple nights in FLL won't break my heart in the middle of a cold Canadian Winter) for $320pp but was thinking about waiting until Spirit posts their rates for those times.

Right now Spirit has rates posted to Dec 16 but I am wondering how long before they post their rates up to Feb 2010? Would like to compare and possibly get the Spirit Big Front Seats which are usually close in price to NW coach but am afraid due to the Super Bowl if I wait much longer for Spirit that prices will shoot up drastically.

We only fly once a year for vacation so our experience with rates, etc is very limited so any advise you can offer would be much appreciated.

I am looking at booking a cruise from FLL departing Feb 8, 2010 - the Monday after Super Bowl (Feb 7 in Miami).

Northwest has direct flights leaving Feb 5 ( a couple nights in FLL won't break my heart in the middle of a cold Canadian Winter) for $320pp but was thinking about waiting until Spirit posts their rates for those times.

Right now Spirit has rates posted to Dec 16 but I am wondering how long before they post their rates up to Feb 2010? Would like to compare and possibly get the Spirit Big Front Seats which are usually close in price to NW coach but am afraid due to the Super Bowl if I wait much longer for Spirit that prices will shoot up drastically.

We only fly once a year for vacation so our experience with rates, etc is very limited so any advise you can offer would be much appreciated.[/

Schedule should be out around May or June for flights early next year.

Archived