Turtle Encounter AND Monkey Encounter?

manjss

We're thinking of possibly doing the turtle encounter thru Princess for 3 hours, then try to fit in the monkey encounter. Does anyone know how far the monkey place is, with regards to the ship dock? Is this even possible to fit both in. We were thinking of taking a cab to the encounter; not sure if this is even possible. Thanks for any thoughts/suggestions.

I did the turtle tour on my own with Thriller Tours. They offer a morning and afternoon trip. I don't know how long you will be on the island but it could work if you do the morning trip. I don't remember Stephen's email address but if you search the threads on this port, you will find it...that's if you are interested. It was a great excursion. We did have to take a taxi over there. It wasn't much maybe $6 pp. The tour was $50 pp. I haven't done the monkey encounter. Hope this helps.

I did the turtle tour on my own with Thriller Tours. They offer a morning and afternoon trip. I don't know how long you will be on the island but it could work if you do the morning trip. I don't remember Stephen's email address but if you search the threads on this port, you will find it...that's if you are interested. It was a great excursion. We did have to take a taxi over there. It wasn't much maybe $6 pp. The tour was $50 pp. I haven't done the monkey encounter. Hope this helps.

Thank you, I will look into it. I was thinking of turtles in the morning, for a 3 hr tour, then somehow going to see the monkeys (depending how far away it is.)

Archived