Cruiseline comparison chart

cathalane

With all the different perks and different fees for the extras that the cruiselines offer - does anyone know of a chart that compares all the cruiseline? I would love to find something that listed things like:

"past guest programs" and then listed out how each major cruiselines handles that...

"fee based dining" and then listed what each cruiseline offered (like CCL has fine dining for $30, specialty coffess for $??-$??, and RCL has....., etc)

Also sections for "included activities" and "fee activities", and so on...

Has anyone seen something like this on any website? I've tried looking and I just get the descriptions of the different cruiselines, but nothing that really stacks them up against eachother... I'd make the chart myself, but all I know is Carnival.....

Don't think you will find anything like that because variations are not only by cruise line, but also by class of ship within a given cruise line. Also, some ships have more than one alternative dining venue and the upcharge can vary depending on which one you choose. There are just too many variables to try to list them all.

One place i've found that helped me a lot when I was trying to decide on my first cruise (Glory won) is exp........ Can't name it but it's a big warehouse one, you can guess it.

Has a lot of info on each ship

Good luck!!

Carole

Archived