New Cruiser

nees1212

We are going on our honeymoon in a few weeks on Splendor of the seas. We were supposed to go to Georgetown Grand Caymen. I have heard though that this island has been closed due to the hurricane. Is this true? If so how can I figure out where I am sailing to now? We wanted to book an excursion there but we don't want to pay for it and not stop there?

Please help? Any other first time cruise information would be helpful too!!

Thanks

So far, most voyages have been re-routing to Nassau, but I would call your TA or RCCL to verify if there has been an itinerary change.

For great tips, check out the thread called, "Think your a Cruise Expert? Put your tips here"

It is an excellent thread!!

Enjoy!

Captain Marvin's (Snorkel and Stingray) in Grand Caymen will not charge your credit card if the ship does not go there or does not tender. You can make your reservations and give them your info but won't be charged until you make the boat. You cannot just change your mind though, if you don't cx your ressie prior to going, you will be charged. Here is a link to Captain Marvins:

http://www.captainmarvins.com/secureres/index.html

Here’s the Cayman Islands Port Authority Cruise Ship Schedule. Just choose your month & year & it will bring up all the ships scheduled to go there for the month. Next Monday, December 6th is Splendour's next scheduled stop.

http://www.caymanport.com/schedule.htm

Wishing you a fabulous Honeymoon! :)

Happy Sailing,

Suzy B

Archived