Couple of parking ??

We are planning on another WDW 2 week holiday, however this time we have decided to go on the Disney Wonder for 4 nights...in the middle of our trip as that is how the dates will work out...

My question...is regarding our rental car (SUV)...

Would you rent a car for the full 2 weeks and leave it at the port for 4 nights?? Or rent for a few days return it, go on the cruise and then rent again when you get off??

Is the parking there have security? Would it be safe to leave some of our luggage in there instead of taking all of our luggage on the Wonder?

Any advise would help me! Thank you

We are planning on another WDW 2 week holiday, however this time we have decided to go on the Disney Wonder for 4 nights...in the middle of our trip as that is how the dates will work out...

Would you rent a car for the full 2 weeks and leave it at the port for 4 nights?? Or rent for a few days return it, go on the cruise and then rent again when you get off??

Is the parking there have security? Would it be safe to leave some of our luggage in there instead of taking all of our luggage on the Wonder?

Any advise would help me! Thank you

Thats up to you. If you dont mind having to pay for it while you are gone, then I dont see a reason why you wouldnt, as you can go straight fto the ship, and from the ship to the car, and continue on your vacation, at your leisure, as opposed to waitig on a rental etc. If you dont want to spend the money or see it as "wasted " as some others might opinion, then you can turn it in near the port and rerent after you get back. The big factor for me if I were in your shoes, would be if I could afford it for the 4 days. that youll be gone.Also,you have a $60 dollar parking fee for leaving the vehicle.

The parking lots at PC are security enclosed, by chain link fences,and patrolled by outside private security, and Brevard Sheriffs Office.

It shouldnt be a problem, though I would not leave anything of value, on the off chance something does happen.

I would check on the rates to do it both ways. Often is is MUCH cheaper on a per day basis to get the longer car rental which would more than cover the 4 days and the parking. Car rental companies have a LOT of inventory right now; last weekend I "bid" on a car using an online company for a trip up North and got it much below the stated rates. For a two week rental I'd price it out with the companies THEN for giggle throw in a bid on one of the online (as sponsored by William Shatner :rolleyes:) agencies to see if they will bite. No harm trying.

Archived