Thoughts from experienced PEARL cruisers?

Hikini

she is beautiful, big, clean, a bit gawdy. we loved the minisuite, the spa, the teppenyaki, the art in the stairwells, lying in the big window loungers on deck 12 in the morning when it was empty and quiet, found the buffet easy to navigate and full of good healthy food. stake out seating at the stern narrow area and it doesn't feel crowded or hassled. there are great espresso/latte/cappucino machines back there.....free all day. we're going again on panama canal cruise and plan cagney's and sushi. mambo's and italian were o.k., not great. we didn't like the service in the main dining room. clearly we loved being aboard as we rebooked same deck 11 mini as last cruise.:)

We are also in a mini on 11. Where abouts was yours? We are on the starboard side just "south" of midship. :)

We loved her on our 19 day cruise last year. Any particular questions?

Are there any fees to use the gym?

Is Indigo open for breakfast for suite passengers? (Or balcony and above.)

Just off the Pearl last month...

Wonderful ship. Like someone said before, the art in the stairwells is really interesting and fun to look at.

The gym is free to use, but if you want to take a class there is an upcharge.

I never had breakfast in the main dining room, but there was nothing in the Freestyle Daily that said that it was exclusive to balcony cabins. I could be wrong here though. Eating breakfast in the Great Outdoors Cafe is wonderful!

I wrote a detailed review and it is in the review section if you are interested. I was nervous about trying NCL, but the Pearl did not disappoint.

have fun! -aj

We are also in a mini on 11. Where abouts was yours? We are on the starboard side just "south" of midship. :)

WE were in a mini a few weeks ago right at midship, starboard side. 11070. I thought it would be noisy being not far from the elevators and stairs, but we did not hear a peep. Well insulated. It was wonderful. We were right below the exit onto the pool deck and only a few times when they were moving equipment around did we hear anything. Definitely nothing that disturbed us. Enjoy your trip...we are currently looking at booking the Pearl to Alaska in August. Just waiting to get all the "kid" stuff sorted out.

Archived