Room access

Ripper4

I have two staterooms booked on the Splendor 22-28 Nov. We have a balcony (for DW and I) and an interior room directly across the hall for our two DDs (16 and 12). In order to book the rooms I put my name on the balcony and DW's name on the interior room (as an adult must book the room...and we needed to get the past guest and military discounts, etc...) anyway, my questions are:

1. Will DW and I be able have access to both rooms on our Sign and Sail cards?

2. If not, will the purser be able to give us separate key-cards so we can get into our DD's stateroom?

3. Finally, will they be able to track and compile all charges (for all four of us and both staterooms) onto one bill?

4. Will I be able to set limits on my DD's sign and sail cards for daily charges or even a weekly total NTE amount?

Thanks!

I have two staterooms booked on the Splendor 22-28 Nov. We have a balcony (for DW and I) and an interior room directly across the hall for our two DDs (16 and 12). In order to book the rooms I put my name on the balcony and DW's name on the interior room (as an adult must book the room...and we needed to get the past guest and military discounts, etc...) anyway, my questions are:

1. Will DW and I be able have access to both rooms on our Sign and Sail cards? Not the same card but you can get an additional card.

2. If not, will the purser be able to give us separate key-cards so we can get into our DD's stateroom? See above.

3. Finally, will they be able to track and compile all charges (for all four of us and both staterooms) onto one bill?Not sure if you will get 1 bill or 2 but you can have it all go to 1 credit card.

4. Will I be able to set limits on my DD's sign and sail cards for daily charges or even a weekly total NTE amount?I do not believe there is a way to set limits except to put cash only deposits on that sail and sign card.

Thanks!

Have a great cruise!

You can set a daily limit on any sign and sail card, i did it with my boys on our last cruise. I gave them a 30 dollar a day limit but they were with us most of the time so they rarley used it....

Does that require a cash deposit or can it still all be billed to the card?

Also, does it carry over or is it a true daily limit (e.g. at midnight it zeros out and resets)?

Archived