E421 on Caribbean Princess

HopingtoCruiseSoon

If you've stayed in E421 on the Caribbean Princess, could you relate your experience? It appears from the diagrams that the window on that stateroom would be between lifeboats. Would it be tolerable size-wise for an adult and 3 younger children? Is it noisy since it is right by the elevators? Any other information about the room itself would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi, I have not sailed on the Caribbean Princess but have sailed in cabin E420 on the Star Princess. That cabin was right between two lifeboats and just a few feet from the elevators too!! We loved our view and felt that the money we saved more than made up for the halves of lifeboats we could see. I don't think we had very much additional noise because of the elevators but we did feel that a cabin at either end of the ship would not have near the amount of foot traffic that we could hear. It wasn't really bothersome, but we were aware of it. There was only one night that we really had a lot of noise, again though, I don't really believe it was because of the elevators but because of the drunk people in the cabin two doors down!!. All in all we were very happy with our cabin and would chose a similar cabin again!! :)

Archived