Final guest list

When I first set up all the things for my reception (about a year ago), I gave TWE an estimate of 70 people. At the time, I was told I have to email the final guest list to them 45 days before the wedding.

Long story short, it's 48 days till my wedding, and I have the final guest list typed up, and I sent it of to Jackie. Our final guest count ended up being 49. I was looking through the brochure and saw that it says "No changes can be made to guest list less than 60 days before the wedding"

Are they going to let me change the quoted number from 70 to 49? It's a difference of about $4,000!

Oh no..everything I've seen has said 45 days as well. I have my RSVP just a short time before my 45 days. I hope this works out. I would keep trying to find any evidence that says 45 days to get your money back.

If you can find anything that says 45 days, you should be fine. They might have changed their policy halfway through your planning, but I can't imagine they won't honor it. I'm not sure which line you're on, but I just happened to mention to my coordinator that 3 people had dropped 3 days before my wedding, and she changed it for me so I wouldn't be charged for them. Just call them, and explain the situation calmly, I'm sure they will help you out. Remember, they have those guidelines to try and avoid last minute changes, but that doesn't mean they can't make them. Good luck!

Archived