Please help with my time frame....

1stcruisedm

Our cruise will be in Tortola form 7:30am--5:30pm. We have a nice amount of time there. I was wondering how many hours do you think we would realisticly need to enjoy The Baths? I'm not sure if we should try to get on the 9am ferry & come back on the 3:30 ferry (is that too long on VG?) & then doing a little shopping near the port? Or do we try to get back to tortola on the 12:30 ferry & do something else on the island until we leave, or sleep in a little & get on the 10:30 ferry & come back on the 3:30 ferry? I know its a lot of questions but I dont want to mismanage our time. I don't know if we'll ever get back here. I appreicate everyone's advice:p

Come on Guys, 20 people looked but no advice? Is there something else that I shouldn't miss on Tortola?? Another beach I should come back form the Baths for?? Please, I'll take anything you got for me!

I have never been to the baths yet but I hear that the beach at the end is very nice. I would take the 1st ferry over and stay as long as I could. Why try to rush around and maybe not be able to do the other things you wanted.

there are numerous choices on Tortola, only one includes the baths. You can go to one of the beaches on the other side , cane garden bay or brewers, go hiking on sage mountain, go to the west end and poke around Sopers hole, rent a car take an island tour, stopping at the east end , take a boat tour to peter island ,cooper island, or jost van dyke. Roadtown is a small town which would keep you occupied for only an hour or two. IMO it would not be difficlt to find things to occupy your time in tortola.

If you like sailing and snorkeling, I would recommend Kuralu catamaran out of Soper's Hole marina on Tortola. We went from 8am to 2pm and had an awesome time. We had a group of 10 and went to Norman Island and the Indians. The water was incredible and full of marine life. Gary, and the crew were great. It was the best day of our cruise. I booked directly with Gary through email.

http://www.kuralu.com/

Archived