getting married on carnival pride 6/2010

Hi I have just booked my welcome aboard wedding on carnival pride in June out of Baltimore, I would love any reviews/photos/experiences from people who have gotten married on Pride especially over the past couple years--there's so much negative stuff out there and I am definitely nervous about how many things seem to be up in the air. any pictures of the various locations on board would be much appreciated so I can try to imagine the possibilities! :) thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Hi I have just booked my welcome aboard wedding on carnival pride in June out of Baltimore, I would love any reviews/photos/experiences from people who have gotten married on Pride especially over the past couple years--there's so much negative stuff out there and I am definitely nervous about how many things seem to be up in the air. any pictures of the various locations on board would be much appreciated so I can try to imagine the possibilities! :) thanks

Congratulations. Don't worry. It will be awesome. I'm getting married on the Miracle out of NYC on May 8. I just sent my final guest list and made the last payment today. My planner said she'll call me Wednesday with the details. It's actually been a really easy, not so stressful experience.

Just got married on the Pride a week ago tomorrow. Overall-it was great. There were some snags--like we only received 7 boutonierres instead of the 8 we ordered, so my brother was without one. I called about two months ago and asked about having a dvd slideshow played at the reception and was told that would be fine...the hostess came up to us at the reception and told us the projector had been broken for six months, so it could not be played. However..those are all little things, and were shrugged off. The wedding itself was beautiful..as was the ship. I'm in the process of uploading pictures and will post them when I'm done!

We were married in the Butterflies Lounge and the reception was in the Beauties Disco....I LOVED the photographer! We bought the $1999, but he gave us a cd with all the pictures he took....I also loved the video that we got...well worth the money, since I didn't remember much, and I didn't get to see my Flower Girl (step-daughter) walk down the aisle...if you have any more questions, feel free!!!! Heres some pictures:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=246065&id=581815110&l=2bf0d9d6a1

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=246148&id=581815110&l=da4dfd92e4

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=246163&id=581815110&l=036ae90197

Cruisefan7 Your pictures are beautiful as is your family. Many wishes for a lifetime of love and joy.

My daughter is getting married on the Pride next year. I hope everything turns out as well for her. If you don't mind me asking.. what reception did you have and were your flowers an upgrade? They were beautiful.

I'm getting married on the Carnival Pride on 9/6/09. Doesn't the Pride have a wedding chapel? Why did you get married in another room? I hope it was because there was another wedding going on that was booked b4 yours. I was really looking forward to getting married in the chapel. I'm getting ready to order a wedding aisle runner that will be personalized and also silk rose petals. I also ordered a personalized cake topper.

These message boards have been very helpful for me..I've gotten alot of good information. Happy Planning to the Upcoming Brides!!!!

Cruisefan7 Your pictures are beautiful as is your family. Many wishes for a lifetime of love and joy.

My daughter is getting married on the Pride next year. I hope everything turns out as well for her. If you don't mind me asking.. what reception did you have and were your flowers an upgrade? They were beautiful.

Thank you! We had the Deluxe Romance package..an hour and a half reception....the flowers were the ones that were included...and they turned out wonderful! I was SO happy with them!

I'm getting married on the Carnival Pride on 9/6/09. Doesn't the Pride have a wedding chapel? Why did you get married in another room? I hope it was because there was another wedding going on that was booked b4 yours. I was really looking forward to getting married in the chapel. I'm getting ready to order a wedding aisle runner that will be personalized and also silk rose petals. I also ordered a personalized cake topper.

These message boards have been very helpful for me..I've gotten alot of good information. Happy Planning to the Upcoming Brides!!!!

It does have a wedding chapel, but the chapel only holds 40 people. We had 36 going, and the coordinator said that with the videographer and the photographer, we'd be too cramped, so they set us up in the butterflies lounge...it was still really nicely decorated, though....

Archived