Bon voyage/sailaway -- how would I arrange this?

CowPrincess

DH just presented me with my "bon voyage" gift for my upcoming cruise -- a jar of CAVIAR :D (so I'll not need to look for LIVER on the menu) :D

I'd like to share it with my travelling companions as part of our own little sailaway celebration from Vcr. What would be the easiest way to get the toast points and dish of crused ice? (The timing will be difficult, due to embarkation.) Would the Lido be able to do this? Or should I speak with someone in the dining room? Thinking I'll need to have it organized/in hand by 4:30, or right after muster drill.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

:D (so I'll not need to look for LIVER on the menu) :D

I think I'm going to place an order for your first night on board for liver at dinner. Money is no object:D.

Sorry....I'm no help with your other "problem":p.

I think I'm going to place an order for your first night on board for liver at dinner. Money is no object:D.

Sorry....I'm no help with your other "problem":p.

Too funny! You soooooooooo want to hope there is NOT liver on the menu the first day -- 'cuz you know I'll blame you :D

Nice gift, huh? (I was totally blown away -- we don't give each other gifts, usually!) Never thought this'd be a problem I'd have to worry about!

Too funny! You soooooooooo want to hope there is NOT liver on the menu the first day -- 'cuz you know I'll blame you :D

Nice gift, huh? (I was totally blown away -- we don't give each other gifts, usually!) Never thought this'd be a problem I'd have to worry about!

That was a nice gift....I think he's a keeper:).

If you're on board by noon you could see the food and Beverage manager, or call room service as early as possible. If you're in a suite visit the concierge as soon as you can. We had a sailaway for 10 people that was iffy (we didn't ask until 1pm) as our boarding was delayed due to the Noordam's late arrival, BUT the concierge managed to come through for us with hot and cold hors d'ouerves.

GN

• 2 weeks later...

Just as a follow-up, in case anyone else ends up in this situation. I called Ships' Services, they gave me the e-mail addy of the Ship's Coordinator, and I contacted her with the request. All has been taken care of, and the serving set-up is supposed to be in my cabin before muster drill. I'm thrilled they were able to do it, and delighted with the speed with which the Coordinator dealt with the request.

Archived