50th Anniversary On Ncl

DEELOUX

We are trying to plan a surprise vow renewal for my parents on our family cruise in August 05. Has anyone done that on NCL? When I called them, they told me it would cost $1000.00. All we want is to have someone renew their vows and have a little cake with pictures. There are 8 adults with 5 children under 13. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Wow - congrats to them! :) You could always do it through a local independent coordinator at one of your ports of call since NCL quoted you $1000. For example, on St John (USVI) there is http://www.usviwedding.com/vow_renewals.htm and you could use Chef Mulcare for the cake ($75). He is Stacy's husband and his cakes are featured on her website as well. (Very yummy!) We just had the cake that feeds 2-6 people and were able to cut it into 8 huge slices. (When we married, we had told each other that each time we return to St Thomas in the future, we'll go over to St John to our wedding beach and share another small replica wedding cake from him). So wherever your ports of call might be, utilize a google.com search and you can find several coordinators that offer vow renewals. This is just the one we used for our wedding in 2003 and were just there last week on a different cruise having another yummy cake. Good luck in the planning of the surprise!! That is so cool!

Archived