How long to allow for tendering before private tour?

SingingPixie

Hello,

We will be on Independence of the Seas arriving in Belize at 7am ship time/6am local time. We plan on doing the cave tubing/zipline excursion directly with Jaguar Paw, who pick up at the Radission resort just outside the tourism village. Would an hour be a good amount of time to allow for the tender/5-10min walk to the Radisson? I'd love to get an early start, that way we're not rushed to get back to the ship after our activities. I'm hoping the early arrival time will prevent a huge lineup for the first tenders.

Not sure how fast you can get off the ship being a private tour. The tender takes about 20 mins to get to shore ( + - a few). If you can get an early tender you should be ok. The tenders are large and hold quite a few people.

Hey Singing Pixie,

I was just there last week! I would allow 20-30 minutes to tender into the port, it takes a while. An hour seems like a good time frame - try to get off the ship earlier so you can get a head start. My family just 'snuck' in line with the ships organized tours and this worked out really well. We got back to city with 4 hours to spare and shop! We went to Jaguar Paw as well, only with a different tour group. It was SO much fun!! You will have a blast there, I know we did.

Archived