New York to St John New Brunswick in early June

How will the weather temps be, what is the norm for first week of June and If it is foggy, is it just foggy at night and early morning or all day? Will we be able to watch the outdoor movies on the pool deck and be comforable with a sweatshirt and blanket or will the fog be to thick to see the screen? I usually get seasick on every cruise at least one day, I have tried patch, pills, wristband, ginger capsules, nothing works 100% but I still cruise and pray for smooth waters. I usually can handle it but when the swells get to 8 or 9 feet, I'm hurling. Is there a website that gives weather predictions for this bay of fundy and atlantic coast ?

How will the weather temps be, what is the norm for first week of June and If it is foggy, is it just foggy at night and early morning or all day? Will we be able to watch the outdoor movies on the pool deck and be comforable with a sweatshirt and blanket or will the fog be to thick to see the screen? I usually get seasick on every cruise at least one day, I have tried patch, pills, wristband, ginger capsules, nothing works 100% but I still cruise and pray for smooth waters. I usually can handle it but when the swells get to 8 or 9 feet, I'm hurling. Is there a website that gives weather predictions for this bay of fundy and atlantic coast ?

If there is one thing that can be said about our coastal weather, it is that it is unpredictable.

In early June it can be cool and foggy all day or it can burn off around noon and be quite pleasant. The last few years have seen quite a lot of rain and fog in early June. As you get away from the coast it will be warmer and not foggy. On a foggy morning the temps would hover around 60 degrees and rise to the high sixties or low seventies if it gets sunny.

In Saint John the weather can truly differ from neighbourhood to neighbourhood. My backyard can be sunny and warm and if I go uptown to the port area I take a sweater because it will be much cooler and could be foggy.

There is no predicting the roughness of the Bay of Fundy. It depends on the wind.

Be prepared to layer your clothes and then you can peel off layers---or not:)

The fog would not be so thick that you could not see the screen but foggy means misty and you would get quite cold and damp.

Usually the end of June is when our weather makes its change to hot and summery but as I said, there is no predicting and it could make a liar out of me and be nice in early June.

If you try www.cbc.ca/nb you will find a section for New Brunswick weather which will give you a forecast for several days. Bear in mind that the temps are in celcius. 20 degrees celcius is about 68 F.

10 celcius is about 50F.

If there is one thing that can be said about our coastal weather, it is that it is unpredictable.

In early June it can be cool and foggy all day or it can burn off around noon and be quite pleasant. The last few years have seen quite a lot of rain and fog in early June. As you get away from the coast it will be warmer and not foggy. On a foggy morning the temps would hover around 60 degrees and rise to the high sixties or low seventies if it gets sunny.

In Saint John the weather can truly differ from neighbourhood to neighbourhood. My backyard can be sunny and warm and if I go uptown to the port area I take a sweater because it will be much cooler and could be foggy.

There is no predicting the roughness of the Bay of Fundy. It depends on the wind.

Be prepared to layer your clothes and then you can peel off layers---or not:)

The fog would not be so thick that you could not see the screen but foggy means misty and you would get quite cold and damp.

Usually the end of June is when our weather makes its change to hot and summery but as I said, there is no predicting and it could make a liar out of me and be nice in early June.

If you try www.cbc.ca/nb you will find a section for New Brunswick weather which will give you a forecast for several days. Bear in mind that the temps are in celcius. 20 degrees celcius is about 68 F.

10 celcius is about 50F.

On a day last summer my house was enveloped in fog, and my neighbor across the street was in the sunshine!

• 2 weeks later...
What were you smoking?

Haha, just kidding.:D

I know it sounds weird, but I can vouch for Acey-----it does happen. :D

You can be in dense, misty, cold fog and one block away you can be in warm sunshine. It is just one of the joys of living in a seaport in the Maritimes.

Archived