Weight gain on a cruise?How much or how little?

BoPippy

How much weight have you gained or lost on a cruise?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. How much weight have you gained or lost on a cruise?

• lost
    • 0 to 5
    • 5 to 10
    • 10 or more

I have lost weight on every cruise I have taken. Eating sushi every night might be part of the reason. :)

That's what pushed me over the edge (oh, unfortunate phrase!) about going on this cruise - I heard they had a sushi cart. I'm like, okay, now we have to do this!!!!!

I lost a little over 40 pounds on ww this past year and plan to maintain my weight on the cruise via sushi, portion control, and lots and lots of exercise.

Tell me, when they say "sushi cart" can you get plain sashimi, or is it all rolled with rice?

Bring on the wasabi!!!!

Ingrid 83

I have lost 44 pounds recently and am leaving on a cruise May 3rd. My husband is very supportive. We plan on going to the gym every morning to start our day. I am going to not drink the lemonade and guava juice that I love on cruises. I plan on bringing the Crystal Light single packages. We are going to take the stairs and not use the elevators. I know I will want to eat some rich foods, but keeping very active while drinking lots of water will be key for me to lose or maintain weight while away.

Archived