Zipline on the beach

Cape

We are going on the Valor in November and my kids are 6 & 8 - my 8 year old would LOVE to try ziplining but I am not really sure she would go through with it once she got there

I thought I read somewhere that there was a beach that had a zipline into the water on a beach that you can spend the day at - I thought this would be perfect for my daughter to give ziplining a try but not commit her to an entire tour but now I can't seem to find it

we are going to Belize, Roatan, Grand Cayman and Cozumel - so maybe I read about it on a different port.

Has anyone ever heard of something like this?

Thanks for your help!

I think you meant Roatan. They have some wonderful ziplines that go through the jungle canopy. My then-7 year old daughter went last year and had a wonderful time. I highly recommend it. We booked through Victor Bodden tours, and they did a super job of getting us there early, and we still had plenty of time for other activities (tours, animals, snorkeling, lunch)

Cozumel has one, but in my opinion, it's pretty lame, since there's no natural terrain, just platforms that you climb up.

Archived