Hammocks

timentide

Do you think it is possible to hook up a hammock on your balcony with rope or bungee cords? Would they allow it?

You know I've been thinking about doing the same thing. The worst that would happen is that they ask you to take it down, and that's only if they spot it. I say go for it! I've already got it on my shopping list for Galveston or the first port.

Or just bust it out by the pool somewhere, there should be plenty of places to tie it off to on the decks.

Thats what I have been thinking, what's the worst that could happen I have to take it down. I have May on Pride and another one the end of June thought I could figure it all out on the first cruise and be set for the second one. Thanks

Do you think it is possible to hook up a hammock on your balcony with rope or bungee cords? Would they allow it?

yeah...then instead of "chair hogs" it will be "hammock hogs"........lmao. I doubt very seriously if security would allow this, but hey......easier to ask forgiveness than permission, right?......good luck !:D

I have hung a huge yellow inflatablew sun from my balcony and the room steward left it up throughout the cruise and my nephew bought several of those rope hammocks while in Mexico. Seems to me you could string it from between the high supports of the balcony between the balconies on the other sides of yours and sway away all day.

• 2 months later...

I did that on my last cruise on the Miracle. I put it up when I wanted to use it and took it down when not in use. No problems whatsoever.

Archived