stingray city trips

BarstoolDreamer

Yes, we just got back from Grand Cayman on the Ruby Princess and went with Stingray Sailing. They are awesome - only allow 25 people on the boat at one time (so you plenty of room to relax and enjoy the Catamaran that will take you to see and feed the stingrays). The Captain is GREAT and very accomodating! He will stop along the way and bring other sea life on board so you can see it, being careful not to hurt it and return it to the ocean. You will be able to snorkel after swimming with and feeding the stingrays too.

I totally recommend this company and this excursion. You can go online and email them the information about the day you will be there and I'm sure they will get right back to you. It's totally worth the money! ;)

www.stingraysailing.com

• 2 weeks later...

we did this, and just can't say enough great things about captain marvins!!!

the staff was very courteous and knowledgable....they did pull up a star fish and let everyone see, hold, touch, take pictures with...then return the little guy safely to the ocean!!! (probably to be retrieved on the next trip!!!)

it was a beautiful experience....and, we will definitely do this again when visiting grand cayman!!

We are just off the Conquest and used Moby Dick Tours for the stingray island excursion and I have to say I was impresssed with their set up. I would take this tour again with them anytime. They were about 40 people on the boat with us. They were very entertaining and really made it fun. Once there they were in the water with everyone giving any assistance needed. we were ther for about 45 minutes which is plenty of time.

They did a great job of explaining everything before we arrived so everyone knew what to expect. Top notch outfit.

Archived