Formal Evenings

Billybonds

Sorry Sue, I was concerned its very easy to overdo it on holiday the G&Ts at the bar the bottle of wine with the Evening Meal. I hardly drink so maybe I'm missing out, apart from Coffee, J2Os are my only drink. The word Carton is an old expression as in milk carton, if I drank wine I would have called it a wine box. I guess wine box is a more upmarket name.

Holidays are all about over indulging and as long as that does not effect other peoples enjoyment it should be of no concern to anyone but the "over-indulger" not that a glass of wine and a few G & Ts are over doing it. Your concern about "at your age" as you put it could be considered as patronising by most. You would be worried sick if you saw how much I put away on the odd occasion especially "at my age" Happy cruising with a nice bottle of Merlot and a few drams of single malt. :-)

Holidays are all about over indulging and as long as that does not effect other peoples enjoyment it should be of no concern to anyone but the "over-indulger" not that a glass of wine and a few G & Ts are over doing it. Your concern about "at your age" as you put it could be considered as patronising by most. You would be worried sick if you saw how much I put away on the odd occasion especially "at my age" Happy cruising with a nice bottle of Merlot and a few drams of single malt. :-)

Our age was the exact term I used.

Eight years older [ this is a guess and based on no factual evidence ]

I will take a wild stab in the dark and say there is 1 year, 3 months, 16 days, 14 hours, 23 minutes and 24 seconds between us but I have no substantial evidence to prove this ;-):rolleyes:

I will take a wild stab in the dark and say there is 1 year, 3 months, 16 days, 14 hours, 23 minutes and 24 seconds between us but I have no substantial evidence to prove this ;-):rolleyes:

Its very difficult to say if I am older than L/L unless I know how old L/L is, but I can make an educated guess on her appearence, how old her daughter is, and previous information in her posts.

Archived