Carnival Key Chains

jgknascar

My wife is looking for keychains for the Carnival Holiday and the Carnival Glory. She has been collecting them from the others ships we've been on but does not have those two. The keychains have a plastic tube on them that shows the ship's name. I've contacted Carnival Guest relations and they only sell them on that, etc specific ship. Anybody out there that could help me?

Just in case you've lived under a rock or in a cave the last 10 years, everything and anything is available on Ebay.com.

Well....I poked my head out of my little cave (I'm skinny...rock would kill me!)& I clicked on ebay & searched for the 2 keychains OP asked about. I came up with 0 match. So, as I am none to ashamed to admit that I am not an ebay user or fan (Craig's list another story though!), so is it possible everything can't be found on ebay or did I just not search properly?

My wife is looking for keychains for the Carnival Holiday and the Carnival Glory. She has been collecting them from the others ships we've been on but does not have those two. The keychains have a plastic tube on them that shows the ship's name. I've contacted Carnival Guest relations and they only sell them on that, etc specific ship. Anybody out there that could help me?

I will be on the Glory in July and will get you one and send it to you (if you reimburse me for it, not sure how much they cost) if you haven't found one by then.

I have one from the Glory and it still has the price tag on it...it is called a Twist and Float keychain....$3.50. Drop me an e-mail @ foleydotgailatgmaildotcom and we can work out payment/mailing arrangements.

Not sure why the VegasMan felt the need to be so rude?!

I believe what Vegasman meant was that you can find just about anything on Ebay. With that said, I just went to Ebay and found only one Carnival Keychain. I searched several different ways. So, your best bet is going to be hooking up with the people above.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

Well....I poked my head out of my little cave (I'm skinny...rock would kill me!)& I clicked on ebay & searched for the 2 keychains OP asked about. I came up with 0 match. So, as I am none to ashamed to admit that I am not an ebay user or fan (Craig's list another story though!), so is it possible everything can't be found on ebay or did I just not search properly?

You did it properly and the two keychains you are looking for are not listed on Ebay currently. Ebay is the first place I check when I'm looking for specific items. It's hit and miss though on what you can find listed at any given time. Good luck on getting the two you are looking for :)

:) Thank you everybody for your help. I had looked at E-bay, called Carnival and tried several other internet sites before posting this. so now I can go back under my rock where it is quiet and people are not so rude.

Archived