Yup.....Im ganna ask again

terratrac

Call me cheap or what ever you want but today and just purchased my rum runners for my trip upon the glory. No im not an alcaholic but I do enjoy a nice buzz while on vacation from working and going to school non stop for the other 51 weeks of the year is there anything wrong with that? I guess my question is "Beer" how can I get some on board? Is the 12 pack of pop the way to go? any suggestions and success stories?

We brought an entire suitcase of drinks on in Feb. No issues, that was on Costa.

Usually ManHo like to drink Corona so I take the bottles and put em one by one in ziplock baggies and just wrap that in a beach towel with our shoes and other drinks. You can also take canned beer and just put it in your soda 12 pack.

My son did the beer in the soda 12 pack, last summer didn't have any problems just put it in his checked luggage. I'm too chicken to try anything like that. but more power to those of you that do. No skin off my back.

Although others might disagree.

There's really no need to disguse it if you are sending it through with your checked luggage. My dh has brought beer on in our luggage on the past 2 cruises. Hiding it in a soda box isn't necessary. They've never attempted to open our luggage either. I used colored zipties and they've been intact every cruise. Don't make it harder on yourself than it has to be. Just make sure it's inside something waterproof in case it gets banged around a bit.

Archived