Pride reviews

Granny1

Granny, I don't think she starts sailing from this side until May. I could be mistaken, but I have been looking as well, since we are thinking of taking our nieces and nephew on her next year. We can drive to Baltimore, rather than pay for 5 to fly to FLA. Good luck!

Granny, I don't think she starts sailing from this side until May. I could be mistaken, but I have been looking as well, since we are thinking of taking our nieces and nephew on her next year. We can drive to Baltimore, rather than pay for 5 to fly to FLA. Good luck!

She's been sailing out of Miami for a few weeks now. She starts sailing out of Baltimore on the 27th.

She's been sailing out of Miami for a few weeks now. She starts sailing out of Baltimore on the 27th.

Sorry, I forgot about her stop in Miami. I thought she wasn't sailing from Baltimore until May 3. Is yours a shortened cruise, since it leaves on a Monday? She will be sailing Sun to Sun, won't she? Good luck on your cruise!

Right. She did a trans-Panama West to East Coast cruise that started around March 20 or so, then the FIRST Miami cruise was April 4. The second Miami cruise starts today (in 35 minutes actually!), going Eastern Caribbean I believe. Then the one that REALLY counts is next Saturday April 18, when she circumnavigates Cuba on a 7-day Western Caribbean itinerary, stopping at Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. Woohoooo!! On her return to Miami on April 25 she then sails empty to Baltimore where she starts her new life shuttling to Bahamas on April 27.

And yes, I believe her first Baltimore cruise is a 6-day.

Archived