How large are the tables in the Supper Clubs, and...

MamaParrotHead

also a question regarding reservations. I'm the head of a large group sailing together, and as we all have different dining times for the regular dining room, we'd like to have a nice dinner together in the Supper Club one night. If I make the reservations using my booking number, will EVERYONE'S fee be put on my S&S? If we make separate reservations, can we link them in any way?

Thanks.

also a question regarding reservations. I'm the head of a large group sailing together, and as we all have different dining times for the regular dining room, we'd like to have a nice dinner together in the Supper Club one night. If I make the reservations using my booking number, will EVERYONE'S fee be put on my S&S? If we make separate reservations, can we link them in any way?

Thanks.

You just call and make reservations for so many and give them a name. Then when you go you tell the waiter how many on each S&S card. We did this with 3 couples no problem.

I **think** the vast majority of tables in the supper club are designed for two diners. I would call whoever your contact is at Carnival and ask the question directly. However, I don't see why a section of the Supper Club could not be set aside for your group.

The only question I have is how a group might effect other diners?

Thanks.

Most of the tables are for 2 or 4 (it's kind of a quiet romantic setting), but I'm sure they can more some together for a larger table. The reservation isn't on a specific S&S account, they'll ask for the cards there after dinner.

Just back from the Pride and we had a group of, I believe, 19 who made a reservation in the Supper Club. There was one round table of 8 and the other 11 were seated side by side at tables for 2 (with one table at the end for 3). There were some tables for 2 nearby and they were taken up while we were there by people not in our group.

The charges were put on individual s & s cards.

On the Splendor we had a group of 10 - and the bill was split up on 3 different S&S accounts with no problem at all. They put us at a large round table - it was perfect. I'm sure some of the smaller tables could be put together to accomodate large groups too.

My Wife and I have cruised on RCCL and Celebrity multiple times enjoying the fine dining venues onboard. Dining in the supper club was the highlight of the ship next to the ports of call. (If you want to eat what is being served in the main dining room just check out the buffett beforehand its the same).The service in the supper club was outstanding and the food was incredible. The timing of the meal as well as the portions were right on spot. You can also bring your own wine if you would like for a very reasonable corkage fee. ( you are allowed to bring a certain number of bottles on board) we packed them in our carry on so they would not get broken. The staff was attentive without being intrusive and were able to answer any questions you may have. They had tables for two to twenty. At least on our cruise on the spirit in the main dining room, if you do not want the staff dancing, want to dine next to those in swim wear and flip flops or not have to ask for more bread, coffee or bar service, the supper club is the way to go. Travel Happy!

Thanks.

Here ia a view of Freedon Sun King Restuarant.

SunKingRestuarant2.jpg?t=1239664732

Archived