Cave tubing time

t8kemeaway

We are going to Belize in June and are in the process of booking a cave tubing excursion. Based on the reviews I think we will be going with Cave-tubing.com. Our only concern is that we will get back to the ship too late. Has anyone ever heard of an excursion getting back too late to catch the tender?? I read a post of a passenger that barely made the last tender but I would like to know if this something we should take into consideration when booking. I understand the tubing excursions booked on board will guarantee to get back before the ship leaves but I do not want to pay double. Any opnions are appreciated. Thanks!

Hey T8kemeaway, although I did not book through cavetubing dot com, our group had about 2 hours back in the city to eat, shop, explore. I guess it depends on what group you are going with. If you choose a group that has alot of people, it is going to take longer to get thru the lines. Our group was smaller, more intimate, and we got thru fairly quickly. We zip-lined and cave-tubed that day. I, like you, was worried about getting back on time, but as we were driving back to the city, I couldnt believe how much time we had to spare. The drive there and back take a good 45 minutes. My only advice would be to choose a smaller group and get as quickly as you can to your meeting place. That was how we got back so early.

Archived