Lactose Free Milk??

1stcruisedm

HI All, I was wondering if they have Lactose Free Milk available on the Disney Magic? My son is lactose intolerant & I know I'm going to have a hard time monitering his "free" ice cream intake as it is. It would be great not to have to worry about the milk as well. He gets really bad pains in his stomach & I don't want the crew to mistaken his pain to be a virus. Any info will be greatly appreciated!

I honestly dont remember off hand, but I think they may have it at the breakfast buffets. I cant see why they wouldnt as they have special foods for other med conditions such as diabetics.The 2 things I would do, would be call the CL and double check, and if they dont, to bring someonboard with me.

They have Soy Milk and Rice Milk. They also have Soy Ice Cream and Rice Ice Cream. It is not available on deck 9 but it is available through the dinning rooms and room service. It is not the "Lactaide" milk, it is Rice or Soy.:) Both are WONDERFUL......

Archived