I want to book on Triumph for May 3rd. Need convincing though, it's an older ship.

wigginout66

We just got off the Triumph on Sunday and it was a great ship! We were in cabin 7354 on the Empress deck and did not have a fridge but had a fairly decent sized safe and more than enough closet space. Yes, this ship was a bit confusing the first day or so in getting around but once you realize that deck 5 is the main floor across the ship, you quickly learn your way. The only area we found smoking to be a big issue was of course the cigar bar and the sports bar which we stayed away from...It was a great ship, we noticed nothing run down about it at all.

We just got off the Triumph on Sunday and it was a great ship! We were in cabin 7354 on the Empress deck and did not have a fridge but had a fairly decent sized safe and more than enough closet space. Yes, this ship was a bit confusing the first day or so in getting around but once you realize that deck 5 is the main floor across the ship, you quickly learn your way. The only area we found smoking to be a big issue was of course the cigar bar and the sports bar which we stayed away from...It was a great ship, we noticed nothing run down about it at all.

Hi I'm glad you had a great vacation.did you do the eastern or western? I'm going to Jamaica and I need info thanks:)

I'm booked on the Triumph for the May 3rd departure.

Thanks for all the current info on the ship.

we are going a group of 10.we going to a great time I don't worry about color of carpet or anyting else just to have FUN!see you happy crusing:):)

I haven't been on the Triumph YET, but it seems that she has been docked next to us at least once on every cruise we have ever been on! LOL! Last month, she shared the pier with us on the Conquest. I compared the two ships carefully side by side (from the outside, at least), and it seems that the Triumph is only slightly smaller than the Conquest....maybe one deck shorter? I believe the Triumph is 102,000 tons and Conquest is 110,000 tons. From what I understand, the deck layout is similar on the two ships. However, the "You can't get there from here" problem is easily remedied by going up or down to Promenade or Lido to walk the length of the ship. The only down side I can see is that there is no Supper Club or Fish & Chips on the Triumph. After the Triumph moves to New Orleans, I plan to become a frequent cruiser on her! :D

Archived