Vancouver Wall Center

NightRN

Has anyone stayed here? I've booked it for 7/1 & 7/2 at $100 a night. I thought it would be good with a trolley stop at the hotel. I've seen lots of recommendations for other places though. Should I switch?

The Sheraton Wall Center is located on one of the highest points of land in the downtown core and is the second tallest building downtown so that the views from the higher floors are mostly clear viewing.

You are close to shopping and entertainment etc.

For a hotel that normally would charge $300.00 + in the peak season you have gotten a great deal.

Cheers

Dennis

We were able to walk everywhere we wanted to when we stayed here in 2007. Really liked the fact that the doors had six lookouts on them. I am on the short side and I was able to see into the hallway. Being an urban hotel the closet is puny, 18-24" across, no room to store the luggage. We survived.

We had a room overlooking the hospital emergency room. Never heard an ambulance.

It was $10US including tip to Canada Place.

Good hotel, good location, you can walk to many attractions in the city. The only hesitation I have and it is just a very small one, and that is it tends to be just a bit south of center ice in Vancouver but not by much.

Thanks everyone. I had thought it was a good idea when I originally asked here about it, but then everyone was talking about other hotels. I appreciate the heads up on the fee to the ship. I'll make sure I have enough cash for that.

Archived