Formal Night on Holiday Cruise

Nige

We are sailing on the Navigator's 9 night Western Caribbean cruise departing on 12/24/04 and I wondered when the Formal Nights will be on our itinerary. I called the C&A number and was told there would be two formals but the person I spoke to did not know when they would be - initially he suggested the sea days (we have 3 of them) and then he thought perhaps the first would be on Christmas Day. I wondered whether the second might be on New Year's Eve - although we are at Costa Maya that day.

Does anyone have any certain information on this? Failing that, what would be your guess based on previous Holiday sailings?

I would also be interested on your thoughts about whether more men might be wearing tuxedos on this cruise than I have seen on previous RCCL cruises.

I'm also going on 12/24 navigator, cant wait! The 2 formal nights will be christmas, our first full day (12/25) and new years eve. This is what i have been told, and according to my previous 2 xmas/new years cruises, this has always been the case. In terms of mens attire, i would have to say to expect low to average amounts of tuxedos. I have seen more and more semi-formal clothing on formal nights my past few cruises. The makeup of our ship is going to be a lot of New York and New Jersey (so i hear)...and we are oh so sleek! hah! enjoy the cruise, maybe ill run into you.

-Jordan, NY

Are you going with a large group?

Archived