Carnival Tiumph First Cruise!

kntry5

Hi Everyone, I am new to cruise critic. I just booked our first cruise on Carnival Triumph. I hope I made a good choice. It is so difficult to choose a ship. My husband retires next week, and we decided to do this on the spur of the moment. It seems like we got a good deal. I was just wondering if anyone can give me any tips about this particular ship and trip. We are going to St. Thomas, St. Marten, and San Juan. Thanks in advance. I hope I can actually participate when we return. We sail May 10-17.

Hi Everyone, I am new to cruise critic. I just booked our first cruise on Carnival Triumph. I hope I made a good choice. It is so difficult to choose a ship. My husband retires next week, and we decided to do this on the spur of the moment. It seems like we got a good deal. I was just wondering if anyone can give me any tips about this particular ship and trip. We are going to St. Thomas, St. Marten, and San Juan. Thanks in advance. I hope I can actually participate when we return. We sail May 10-17.

You chose a good ship. My husband and I sailed on this ship for our first cruise and became hooked. We did not experience any problems and because this was our vacation/honeymoon we did not go looking for problems either. Your vacation is what you make of it. I advise you to go and have a good time.

I LOVE THE TRIUMPH & I LOVE CARNIVAL!:D

We were on the Triumph when it was 3 weeks old.

My favorite ship so far.:)

Looks like your going to some terrific ports.

Enjoyed all of them when I was there and I'm sure you will also.:D

Happy retirement to your husband.

We did the same itinerary in 2005 on the Triumph and had a great time!She's a little older than some of the other ships but still in good shape and the service was wonderful.The only thing I didn't like was being in San Juan in the evening(we docked at 5:30pm)so there wasn't much to do, but otherwise we had a great trip.St.Thomas is one of my favorite ports,very beautiful and great for shopping.St. Martin is also very beautiful.You'll have a great time,don't worry.

Archived