29 days!!! ??? about fantasy/NOLA

FirstTimer2007

YEAH! 29 days and were leavin from nola.... and.... 31 days till we set sail on the Fantasy!!! 1st cat 12, Im sooo excited about the suite and the big balcony!!!:D

:confused:???- how sound have you boarded the fantasy/nola recently.

??? for VIP

??? and for regular cabins (Ive got friends and fam going, all 1st time cruises going all in OV or INT rooms. 8 extra rooms going with me, but i'm the only VIP):confused:

thanks

Just did VIP Feb 26 - March 1, U79, Four day to Cozumal and back. You and those in your room get the VIP Boarding, ( if you have a child, they also get a gift. If they don't offer, ask!). We arrived at the terminal around 11:00 am and were the first one's on the ship. Up on the Lido deck at 11:45 eating with no lines and the first DOD. Your friends will have to wait for their boarding number to be called, but you can save a table for them.

And that is all the VIP got us. We were not platnum, so no laundry, cute gifts, or priority debark.

Just did VIP Feb 26 - March 1, U79, Four day to Cozumal and back. You and those in your room get the VIP Boarding, ( if you have a child, they also get a gift. If they don't offer, ask!). We arrived at the terminal around 11:00 am and were the first one's on the ship. Up on the Lido deck at 11:45 eating with no lines and the first DOD. Your friends will have to wait for their boarding number to be called, but you can save a table for them.

And that is all the VIP got us. We were not platnum, so no laundry, cute gifts, or priority debark.

Ohhh, nice. I got 3 youngsters going VIP, what type of gift? and is this always? thx!

Gifts I love Gifts! You think if I act like a kid I could get one? :D

BTW I was wondering also about what type of gift this could be?

Our kids always get a backpack and little coloring book type item to put cruise memories in. They usually give the backpacks as gifts to their friends, since they have accumulated so many.

Archived