Freedom of The Seas on Travel Channel

Tonight, April 16 @ 6:00pm EST on the Travel Channel will be the show "Great Cruises - Freedom of the Seas" with Samantha Brown. I am looking forward to seeing this show as I am going to be on that ship in May. I think it comes on Saturday as well...check it out!

Tonight, April 16 @ 6:00pm EST on the Travel Channel will be the show "Great Cruises - Freedom of the Seas" with Samantha Brown. I am looking forward to seeing this show as I am going to be on that ship in May. I think it comes on Saturday as well...check it out!

Thanks for the info, Just set my DVR to record............Happy Sailing :)

Mike

Haven't been on Freedom but have seen the show numerous times. I don't think any show can show everything or truely do justice. Just wish she would do another show and do a different ship. Maybe she will sail Oasis and everyone will be watching.

Thanks for the heads up. I just set our DVR. We are going on the FOS next Feb. and I am looking forward to the cruise. I am sure that seeing this show will make me want to go even more---------if that is at all possible.:D

I was on the Freedom last October. The show is a pretty good representation of the ship. One thing though...don't look for the big hammock you'll see Samantha relaxing in....it's not there any more. It's my understanding it was taken out due to safety issues...maybe too many people fell trying to get into it!

I was on the Freedom last October. The show is a pretty good representation of the ship. One thing though...don't look for the big hammock you'll see Samantha relaxing in....it's not there any more. It's my understanding it was taken out due to safety issues...maybe too many people fell trying to get into it!

That's what I said to my dd.

We just got off this past Sun.

Archived