"HOOVES" HORSEBACK RIDING IN JAMAICA ANYBODY?

nicsdad

Is this the excursion through the ship or one you have dne your own?

If its through the ship it may be the one me and mum did, that was amasing!!!!! We loved every bit! We had age on the horse, about half hour in the sea and then a long ride back to the actual farm! Brilliant! We want to do it again next year!

Gem

My sister and I used Hooves last May and had a great time. We did a private ride with just the 2 of us and a guide. It only cost about $5 or $10 more per person. We have experience on horses so we did not want to just walk. We got to trot and canter. We also got to go up the mountain a little further before going down to the beach because we trotted. We caught up with the group that left at the same time at the beach. The ride in the water was great. The driver from Hooves was right at the dock waiting for us and took us back when we were ready to go back to the ship. I would recommend them.

Meredith

• 2 months later...

Is Hooves the one you book through the ship????

Also if not, how do you book it??? Whats the company like??? and where do you ride??? I want to go horseriding again when I'm in Jamaica because I loved it sooooooooo much!

Gem :)

Hi FaithsAngel,

I believe the ship uses Chukka Coves Adventure Tours. After doing research on Trip Advisor, I decided to go with Hooves! Just go to their website and fill out the booking form for which excursion you would like (several to choose from). I chose the Beach Ride. You will receive an email confirmation from Hooves within 24 hours. The website is www.hoovesjamaica.com

Thanks for that. It's a great wesbite!

Mum wishes I never looked at it now though, as I've noticed they do a riding vacation which I would love!!!!!! I adore riding but unortunately there are no stables near us :(

It is only a week and Jamaica is a long way for just a weeks holiday but mum said we would consider it for next year!!!!

Gem :)

Archived