LOCALS ? abt PIER 91 or DWNTWN to SEATEC & HOTEL ?s

4275princess

Disembarkation 5/14 (Thur) in SEA. Princess advised luggage transf is avail with AIRTRAN airline @ $15pp. I plan on using the Princess Transf @ $49pp back to SEATAC. **IS A 1P FLIGHT REASONABLE**from PIER 91?

I may book a 5/15 (Fri) flight @ 11p, how much time would I allow to get from downtown to SEATAK? What is the most reliable/cost effective way to the airport? I've considered hotel car or Shuttle Express....any comments on transportation would be appreciated.

If I stay overnight, will there be cabs lined up @ Pier 91, any idea of cost for (2) to a downtown hotel?

I've considered staying @ the HOTEL MAX. I'm also considering the WARWICK HOTEL or COMFORT SUITES/DOWNTOWN (read some comments this loc is ?) Which hotel has best location for downtown sites seeing & considered not a "shady" downtown area?

ANY COMMENTS ON THESE HOTELS IS APPRECIATED.....

I plan on doing the space needle, market & was advised could walk to either or take the momorail for $2. Suggestions for other "sites" as a "must see".... dinner near loc for about $25pp?

I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN THE 1P FLIGHT TIME for THUR if I dont stay over a night *********************************************

THANKS in ADVANCE for ALL your HELP..

Archived