Kids Headphones

WineDown17

Funny you posted this. I was looking for some headphones for my 2 year old to watch cartoons on my new iPod nano and came across those Kidz Gear headphones. I think I'll order them. Hopefully those aren't fake reviews!

Amazon is pretty good about that stuff.. I pretty much do 100% of all shopping via Amazon.. the very few times I have been unhappy, service was great.

i should get these Monday.. will let you know how DS likes them!

Great thread.

Do NOT buy these: Sony MDR-222 Children's Headphones

They fit my 3 yr old perfectly, but they have a max volume which was too low to hear movies on the airplane.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Mdr-222Kd-Childrens-Headphones-Black/dp/B00172T3Q2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1240155686&sr=8-3

(they work perfectly at home, and would probably be fine for a vehicle trip)

Good thread and I'll add my 2 pence worth from the other thread which is that we bought these (UK equivalent but same headphones) over three years ago and they've been brilliant. They fold up for travel into a sunglasses size case and have great sound:

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-PX-100-Collapsible-Headphones/dp/B000089GN3/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1240225859&sr=8-1

The size adjusts for little heads and they are really comfortable.

The best headphones I ever found for DD when she was a baby/toddler were the ones that Delta Airlines uses. They actually clip directly onto your ear. There were great for her because they would stay on, and they wouldn't move around if your head moved against the seat or something. I collected a bunch of them and have about 20 pairs that they gave me over the years.

I don't know if you can buy them from Delta, but I know I've seen them on Ebay fairly frequelty.

We use the Bose Around Ear Headphones for my son:

http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/shop_online/headphones/audio_headphones/around_ear_headphones/index.jsp

My husband already had these headphones. We didn't purchase them specifically for my son.

He's 3, and they fit him very well. They have a lot of padding, so he is able to wear them for an extended period of time. He does have a large head, so they may not fit if your child has a smaller than average head.

Got the ones from my post yesterday. They are a hit!

Fit my 2YO perfectly, and I like the volume control, which is easy to use.

They are VERY padded and comfy.

And for $17, the right price for toddler gear.

Archived