PoAM Cat AE Suite Configuration

ali07

Hi, right now we are booked in one and we are a family of four (but the kids are teen/adult). Do passenger #3 and #4 share a double sofa bed or is there a trundle bed....

I'm debating going with two balcony rooms instead....

Thanks for any help....

Ali

Hi, right now we are booked in one and we are a family of four (but the kids are teen/adult). Do passenger #3 and #4 share a double sofa bed or is there a trundle bed....

I'm debating going with two balcony rooms instead....

Thanks for any help....

Ali

If I read the site correctly, AE's are penthouses like the AD (just diff location)??? If that is the case, the 3/4 passengers are indeed on a sofa bed (seemed like a larger double to me). I recognize the 'kids' aren't really kids and may not want to share but would really discourage you from switching. The balcony size on the PofA penthouses is amazing. The suite is very large (we have 4 and never ever felt crowded). With two balconies, you would lose so much space. And having the priority tenders etc is really sweet. I wouldn't change.

Archived