Freeport, Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay-Massage

margek

Hi, I will be on The Pride on May 10th. We will be stopping at Freeport, Grand Turk & Half Moon Cay, I was wondering if there are any massages on the beach anywhere at these ports. I wanted to do do this on my last cruise and didn't. I am hopeing I will be able to this time. Thanks in advance. :)

I don't know about the others, but I am almost certain that you can do beachside massages on Half Moon Cay (at least when you go though HAL you can do this, so I'm assuming that you can through Carnival as well).

It isn't labeled on the Carnival map of HMC, but if you go to the HAL website and pull up the map of HMC you will see that there is a massage cabana right next to the "I Wish I Could Stay Here Forever" bar.

Maybe Carnival doesn't offer massage there like HAL does...I don't know.

When we were in Grand Turk I saw a place off to the right of the Cruise Ship Terminal shopping area. I didn't go there, but before we went I had read about it on the Grand Turk section of this board. I belive there was even a website listed that you could go to. It was not through the ship though.

Archived